Friday, January 20, 2017

Yes I am

I am Christian, I am Republican, I am conservative, I am pigheaded, obstinate, stubborn and narrow minded. And I am happy with that. My upbringing had a lot to do with the person I am, mom was black or white, no grey most of her life. We did not argue with her. We were brought up in the church, read our BIble and followed the rules. The world today is full of folk who only believe in themselves and what they can do. I feel bad for them. Revelations says the Bible is GOd's word, we can not add or subtract from it. Anyone who says we can is wrong. And we have let people come along and say we need to change, be tolerant, be accepting etc. Well, we can accept the sinner but not the sin.We do need to love all the people on this planet, and do everything we can to help them, by spreading God's word and shining His light into their dark lives. Today a new president is being sworn in. I did not vote for him. I am not sure what he can or will do, but I am not out there making rash statements, being unaccepting of him, or causing him grief. I hope God leads him to do great things for our country,he was elected so the majority wanted this. I wish the naysayers would just shut up and get in step. Why haven't all those who said they would leave the country if he was elected, not left yet? Enough. It's a lovely morning, we have had spring weather since the snow storm, and I love it. I have a female cardinal that comes in the morning and scolds herself in the rear view mirror on my car. Sometime she brings her mate, and shows him this other bird in the mirror, it's funny. And repeated daily. She must htink it's a rival. The wun is up, we had rain in the night, it will be warm again. And we are just over a month from daffodils and forsythia. Yea. I have made up a refreshing face stuff for morning use, takes out lines and wrinkles, soothes and feels so good. I use a small jar, fill it almost ful with aloe, ad a touch of glycerin, a bit of jojoba oil, soem vitamin E and a good splash of lavender essential oil. Nothing like having a cupboard full of good products to experiment with. Later, have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment